For those that like to send in full paper. Please send it to imma@cpreykjavik no later then May 15th.
The paper should not exceed 5 pages and should have the same structure as the abstract that have already been submitted
We would at this time like to invite you to participate in the Nordic Ergonomics Society’s 50th annual conference that is to take place in Reykjavik, Iceland in June 2018. The theme of the conference is Entrepreneurship in Ergonomics and Human Factors – but will also be a big birthday party to celebrate the 50 years of NES Confereces.
Entrepreneurship is important for development and new opportunities. We will have the chance to meet young and old entrepreneurs and enjoy each other’s company, make new connections and have a nice time together in a beautiful and inspiring environment.
The setting of the conference is in Reykjavik, Iceland, a dream destination for anyone interested in nature. For conference guests, there will be ample opportunity to enjoy not only the cute little town we like to call city, but the amazing landscapes of the midnight sun.
And how can I be a part of this, I hear you ask?
We are accepting submissions for paper presentations, posters and workshops. Submission will be in the form of 400 words abstract that will be peer reviewed. Those accepted for paper presentation will extend the abstract into a full paper before the conference. Please review the submission guidelines here below
We would like to invite you to submit your work that reflects the theme on the conference or in other ways touches upon the many topics of ergonomics:
Theme related topics:
• Entrepreneurship in Ergonomics and Human Factors
• Innovation in Ergonomics and Human Factors
• Advanced Ergonomics and Human Factors
• Creational Ergonomics and Human Factors
• Work place related research and development
• Integration and mentorship
• Sustainable working life and sustainable life style
• Competitive digitalisation with ergonomic approaches
• Upcoming technologies, products and services
• Change, management and evaluation
• Company case studies
• Education, learning and training
• Ergonomic interventions
• Human-Machine systems
• Information design
• Management and development for sustainability
• Musculoskeletal health
• Occupational health and safety
• Physical and chemical environment
• Psychosocial ergonomics
• Safety and human performance
• Usability and accessibility
• Visual ergonomics
• Visualisation and simulation
• Voice Ergonomics
• Virtual Ergonomics
• Green Workplaces
• Design for all
• Environmental Ergonomics
- Submissions open from 25 November 2017
- Deadline for submission is 3 April 2018
- Conference will take place 24 – 27 June 2018
- Authors will be notified by 15 April 2018 on whether their abstract is accepted.